Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Kid Beer

First, a bit of advice for other fathers. If you are drinking beer, your toddler will be fascinated with what you are drinking from the bottle. Now, we know beer is bitter, and most kids don't like bitter things. Not my son. I gave him a sip, and he immediately demanded more. And no, he was not content to drink water out of an empty bottle. In fact, he became quite belligerent. Since that time, he has continued to try to get more beer. My wife and I have been trying to dissuade him. It is even harder when you have to thwart your friends' efforts to get him beer. But, the solution currently seems to be to give him "kid beer". As long as it comes in a nice glass bottle, he is perfectly happy with his kid beer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.